Wednesday, October 10, 2012

DIY Personalized Mugs

So now that I am in a long distance relationship I gotta keep my man interested some how! So i decided to make us personalized his and her mugs! I was really excited when i made this project until two things happened; 1, his mug broke in shipping, and 2, the permanent marker rubs off when washed roughly. Cost for project? 50 cents.. ohhyeahh. 

 Materials: Mugs
                 Permanent Markers

1. Draw design, I did the lyrics to our song and a little dootle. (:
2. bake for 30 min at 350 degrees F
3. Drink hot tea from mug!

2 comments:

  1. Those look great!

    We should start planning this awesome mustache party we are going to have in December.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, our favorite mug is something to which we become greatly attached. However, many people take their mugs for granted, neglecting to put any thought into their drink-container of choice.

    Personalized Name Mug

    ReplyDelete